Wartune Breaking News – Guild Beasts
In order to unlock the Guild Beast, your guild must be at least level 6.
1. Players must be level 55 or higher.
2. Players must carry at least one active Sylph.
3. Players must enter alone, parties are not allowed to enter.
Note: Players can participate in this event multiple times; however will only be rewarded once per day.
1. The guild leader can summon the Guild Beast once per day. Summoning resets at 5:00 AM every day.
2. Summoning the Guild Beast consumes Guild Wealth. Different Guild Beasts consume different amounts of Guild Wealth.
1. Players may carry one or more active Sylphs and may select any Sylph for battle. They may also set the battle formation and skill orders.
2. Players enter the battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when using skills.
3. The Guild Beast will appear shortly after it has been summoned. It will disappear if players do not defeat it within 30 minutes.
1. The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
2. The guild leader can select the Guild Beast’s level when summoning it.
1. Ranking: Points will be earned based on damage dealt to the Guild Beast. Ranking rewards will be distributed to participants accordingly.
2. Top 3: The top 3 players will receive additional rewards.
3. Defeated: All participants will receive extra rewards when successfully defeating the Guild Beast.
4. Final Hit: The player to deal the final blow to the Guild Beast will be rewarded with a special title.
|Condition||Ranking||Top 3||Kill||Final Hit|
|Reward||Fang of Fear||Golden Holy Water||Golden Holy Water, Crystal Shard||Special Title|
New item – Fang of Fear – Used to exchange for rare items in the Adv. Guild Shop.
Each character can only redeem Guild Beast rewards once per day.
Players must remain in the guild throughout the event to receive their rewards.
Q: If I switch to another guild when my initial guild has already summoned the Guild Beast, can I take part in the event with my new guild?
A: As long as you did not participate in the event with your original guild, you may take part in the event with your new guild and receive rewards.
Q: How do you upgrade the Guild Beast level and what are the benefits of upgrading it?
A: The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
Q: Is it normal that my Awakening Points are full when I enter the Guild Beast battle?
A: This is normal. Players enter the battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when using skills.
Q: I’m level 55. Why am I unable to enter the Guild Beast battle?
A: All participants must carry at least one active Sylph and must not be in a party to enter the event.